Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Yellow

It's been a while since I've been back here to write to absolutely no one. Mostly because we have moved, an I've been trying to piece what feels like my whole life back together. I don't do well with life events that make everything feel like I'm watching a bad movie. I'm expecting to wake up any minute now. Would I ever imagined that the economy would cause my family to pack up and move in with my husband's aging parents in an attempt to help us both? No, probably not. I just keep thinking of all the fun "back during the recession" stories I'll have to tell my grandchildren. The positives are that my new living room is bigger than my old one and I have lots of new decorative ideas, bigger kitchen (not that it matters, some people lose their sex drive when they go through a bout of depression, I lose the urge to bake.), and a nicer bath tub. The negatives are all the things I can't type about without crying like a baby. My husband has agreed to not complain when I decide to fill the emotional holes with decorative throw pillows. It's still early, I just keep thinking "it won't be forever" and hopefully the depression will go away eventually. Thanks, it actually helps coming here to talk, even though no one reads this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment