Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

Life at full speed

So this week I started school, part time, so far it's going well. I was able to complete all my assignments and reading for the week so that we could take a mini family vacation 3 hours north to visit family for Easter. We drove early this morning, eating at all our favorite road places on the way. Made it in time to still enjoy an afternoon at the zoo. This is my sweet pea's third zoo. I have been to more zoos in a shorter amount of time since having a kid than ever before in my life. Zoo's are fun.

Being the smart mommy that I am, I enabled tethering on my iPhone before we left town, so that on the ride and at my husband's aunt's house, in which we are staying, we could share the Internet connection. I luckily have the ability to access the Internet from my computer, and the iPad, and more importantly the iPod and Sweet Pea on the iPad... she may be a little spoiled? eh, who knows? We require a lot of technology to travel these days. I normally would have brought the iPad without the computer, but have I mentioned how much I love this thing lately? I LOVE this computer. I have had it since January, and I do believe I love it more and more the longer I have it. It is absolutely the best computer I have ever owned / used.  So many people told me it would be the best investment I could make in a computer, and that is so true.


Since we are road tripping it this weekend, I decided to bring out the big camera and snap some shots along the road and at the zoo. I'll follow up with an instagram pic post also. Tomorrow we shall search for more adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment