Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

the business of pictures n stuff

To get back to where I was very recently, I officially accomplished a few tasks today. I enrolled back into a photography certification course (because while I know the basics, and a lot of the advanced, the certificate means a lot to me... and learning more than what I already know is a sure plus!). Super importantly I applied for my Tax ID and Occupational Licensing, purchased my domain, and worked out some hosting issues. So www.6seventeenportraits.com is officially a website, it is still pretty empty... I'm working on that.  I'm also working on free portrait sessions to friends and family to build up some fresh pictures for the website. I really hope to get support from my friends and family for my business venture. This has been my dream for a long time, and I'm determined to make it work. The name, of course, is the same inspiration as this blog. This blog has been big inspiration for me too. Thanks for being there blog, and readers (eh, reader? you there?).

No comments:

Post a Comment