Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I'm really starting to consider getting one of this coffee pots with a programmable option. Waking up to a waiting pot of coffee would be great motivation to actually leave my bed in the morning. I have been coming up with ideas of things to blog about, but writing them on my phone is a bit of a pain. Luckily, after going 8 months without an actual working computer, I've purchased a MacBook. I just really couldn't see spending more money on another computer I didn't care for that wouldn't even last a year. I love my iPhone, and my iPad, so I really don't think this love will be any different. There are so many exciting things happening and I can't wait to do them and write about them here. Computer gets here tomorrow so hopefully I'll be back shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment